Saturday, March 07, 2009

Vigorous people

Today, my best friend visited Tokyo.
She is...my aunt! Her name is Kyoko, my mom's younger sister.
Since my mom and her have been so close ( they have called each other almost every day!) Kyoko is like my "another mom."
Or my "patron" maybe... Over half of my wardrobes were bought by Kyoko!
She has been a dietitian of a biggest hospital in Hokkaido.
After she retired, she became a professor of her alma mater.
The congress of dietetics starts tomorrow, so she came to Tokyo today.

Kyoko has lived almost twice of me, but she is VIGOROUS twice of me!
Now she has been busy with scoring new students-to-bes at work, but went to a open series of Nippon Ham's (her favorite team) baseball game last night, and flied here this morning. She hung out with me, walking in Shinjuku with heavy luggage all day today, and will go to Mito tomorrow to participate in the congress on Saturday and Sunday.
Monday, she will enjoy sightseeing with her friends in Moto, and goes back to Hokkaido late night. Then, from Tuesday morning, she is working at an university, as usual...

I don't think I can manage such a hassle schedule!
But her age is "almost twice" of me... (Yes, I'm repeating!!)
But there are many old people who are VERY vigorous...
If I can be such a person when I'm in her age, the life would be fulfilling!!

However, on the way to home, I was tired(even though I don't use my energy so much like Kyoko!) & drunk(even though I don't drink so much like Kyoko!). I was crouching in a train like a very fragile child...
Does it take time for 35 years to be like Kyoko, or I'll be getting weaker??
I don't know...

No comments: