Thursday, March 19, 2009

Relationship

It hasn't been a good day, today. (It's already March 19th tough, I'm talking about 18th.)
It's not only because the Japanese team lost a game at WBC, but also I got insane words from my student.

He was a new boy at 6-years-old class.
When I warned him not to open the window, he said to me, "Ugly pig!"
...So, I glared at him and said, "Hey, stupid kid! Do you know how your mother is bi×××!?" ...in my mind.

Most kids are adorable, but there are some kids who clearly need to be disciplined.
Actually, without exception, their mothers also need to be disciplined.
They are demanding, don't listen to our (the school's) convenience, and claim a lot.
The new boy's mother is a typical one. (Sorry for my severeness!)

...However, I warned myself.
If I keep assuming the mother is a bi×××& the boy is a naughty kid, they never like me.
I believe the human relations are a kind of "mirror."
If I like him/her, s/he will like me.
But if I dislike him/her, s/he dislike me.
That person will have the same feeling as you have toward that person...

For each other's happiness, I decided to try to love them.
If I find their virtue and be sincere to them, our relationship will have no problem.
I like my job cause I can learn those things.
Even though I would be called an "UGLY PIG."
Hey, I have to tell him I am a girl, too...

No comments: