Monday, February 15, 2010

3dimension? 2dimension??

On today's Valentine's Day, my hubby and I went see the movie which we had been looking forward. The movie was "Valentine's Day?"
NO! "AVATAR!!!"

We had heard a lot about "Three dimensional mind-blowing experience."
However, we, actually,...weren't impressed so much.
The movie was spectacular. But, in my hubby's case, the 3D glasses made him tired & uncomfortable.
In my case, I couldn't feel for the blue "avatars" very much. I understnd the director did a hard work to look them like human beings, but...maybe I just wanted to see real human beings' expressions.

Actually, what we had in our mind was, not the 3D world even while we were watching the movie, but the 2D vision that Aiko Uemura couldn't get a medal at the Olympics!! She did a great job. She did her best, but medal takers had more aggressiveness than her... It was a shame.

After the movie, another 2D got us. New cellular phone!!
We are docomo users. It was time to change our cell phones... I chose F-02B version, which was called "aroma phone."
http://www.nttdocomo.co.jp/product/foma/style/f02b/
The cell phone can scent my favorite perfume! It can be a pedometer! The camera of this phone has "beautiful skin"mode!!!
I was so into the 2D gadget, and almost forget about the 3D movie...

Am I an anachronism???

No comments: