Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time for future & Wish List

According to an issue "Good-bye, busy-lazy me" of the magazine, "President," successful people make time to "think about their future" every day.
Even the time is just 2 minutes, they form their blueprints of "brilliant future" in the time, and they make actions for it.

So, I tried to think about my future...but unlike those successful people's hopeful blueprints, I couldn't stop thinking about "fear" of my future!
"I'm not a mom, nor a career woman... Will I be nobody and just get older???"
"How about my pension! Can I get enough pension when I become quite old? What should I do???"
...Well, to prevent the fear, I should make the time to think my "brilliant future," and make actions for it!

"Wish list" means a wish list "to do" in your life. Yes, a kind of "dream list."
I had an same idea. Not "to do" list, but a "wish list TO BE."
I thought it would be good to make a list what kind of person I want to BE, and see the list every day...
But I just haven't done that. "just haven't done" and "just do it" are big difference between successful people and lazy, non-effective people like me...

No comments: