Thursday, February 11, 2010

Acupancture and Moxibustion

I had got rash since October 2009, but recently, they seem to disappear. I've been run out of allergy medicine for a few days, but the rush doesn't seem to rebound on.

Why? I'm not sure, but...maybe, it's because of acupuncture and and moxibustion.
I've been "acupuncture and moxibustion clinic(what a long name!!)" just twice so far. But my acupuncturist said, acupuncture and moxibustion(what a long name, again!!) were VERY good way to excrete accumulated toxin in a body. Yes, like allergies!!

Today, I called my mom and told the story. She said, "acupuncture and moxibustion(what a long...I gave up!) have been a traditional oriental medicine. Your grand mother had an acupuncturist come home, and had treatment often. She had serious diabetes, so sometimes she even couldn't move...but after the treatment, she felt very good all the time!!"

Uhmmm...sounds very good!
My acupuncturist put skin-colored stickers on my foot and said, "They are your therapeutic spots. Have moxibustion on them every day!"
Therefore, I set fire moxibustion by a lighter, and put them on those spots almost every night.
Having seen me, surrounded by lots of smoke, my hubby said...
"You already look like a GRANDMA!!"
...I'm doing that, to become YOUNGER!!!

No comments: