Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fallin' for you?

When I saw her at the first sight, I noticed my RADAR was on.
RADAR means..."Attractive Woman Radar!"

At today's Toastmasters' meeting, she was in the back row.
She had long beautiful brown hair, long eyelashes, and wore a professional business suit. She looked like one of my favorite actress, Keiko Kitagawa.

Sometimes my "attractive woman radar" comes on, but it's VERY rare.
I don't know how many times it has happened in my life...but not more than ten times, I guess. ( You want to say, "WHO CARES!??" Sorry!)
Most of those attractive women became my friends now!

My "definition" of an attractive woman is she has to be elegant, intelligent, beautiful, well-groomed, but friendly and humble. I LOVE to meet girls who make me encouraged, "I want to be like her!!!"

Actually, another my radar also went on when she started to speak in English.
Her English pronunciation was just "perfect!!!" I was sure she had lived abroad when she was a kid, so I asked her. But she said, "Oh, I've never lived abroad! My major was not English, I just studied it a little by myself."
My "talented language learner radar" told me, "Here she comes!!"
Some people have a gift for learning languages, especially, listening.
Therefore, they can "speak" as they "listen to!!"

However, surprisingly, she (her name turned out "Erica") said, "Once I met you, I was attracted by your appearance, your English, and the content of your comments! I hope we can talk more some other time!!"

Hooray!! My "fallin' love" is not "one-way," is it "two-way" already??
I'm looking forward how our friendship is going!!





....Caution:I'm not LESBIAN!!!

No comments: