Friday, February 19, 2010

Spur on!

I really love reunions of my former clients.
Today, I had lunch with Atsuko. In her wedding, I was her wedding emcee!
We have contacted each other since her wedding, but we didn't have a chance to meet again.
Today was the day! We could finally have a reunion!!

When I saw her for the first time, I got "sparkle" on my mind. "She must be really nice! I would like to be her friend!" I thought so. Yes, she was "my type." She was thoughtful, a happy person, a professional career woman, and has a sense of humor.
Eight years have passed since we met the last time!but she hasn't changed at all, and we had a great time as if we have been close friends for a long time.
And I knew it would be so. I knew we could connect with...why? from her...attitude, words, etc.

These encounters have made me spurred on for a job. I want to meet people like her, and feel connections with them!!

...But after the nice lunch, I realized who I should spur on.
Kotaro, my private student! He is a high school boy who has taken my private lesson for a year and a half, but he hasn't improved his English...
How should I do that!? I really want to find a"sparkle" in him...

No comments: