Sunday, January 11, 2009

Happy Birthday! to...

This morning, my husband's face looked different from usual.
He said impatiently, "I have implied to divorce. Why didn't you notice? PLEASE DIVORCE ME!!"
I was panicked and tried to think about what I should say, and then...

I woke up. Oh gosh, it was a dream!!
I woke my hubby up, and told about the nightmare.
He said, "Well, that's a nice dream on your birthday!"

After we got up, we went to Jindai temple which is near my house.
We wished our families health, and went to Shinjuku.

I got "congratulations!" messages from my friends (thank you!) I was very happy, but I thought I must say..."thank you!" to my parents instead of being said, "congratulations" from them. I know my happiness owes my hubby, my parents, and my parents-in-law. That's why I was very upset in today's dream!

Thank you for giving me a life. Thank you for staying healthy, and thank you for being with me all the time... That's what I want to say to my dearest people.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

keiko,happy birthday!!
誕生日おめでとうヾ(´ー`* )ノ
朝の悪夢が、家族や親しい人たちへの思いを一層引き出してくれたのかな?
プレゼントみたいなサプライズな夢だったね。読んでで私もびっくりしちゃった☆

asyoulikeit888 said...

Hi, Keiko-san! I burst into your nightmare. Ha ha ha...

Conglatulations. Wishing the best of everything on your birthday.

Yuko

keiko said...

Dear レイナ

コメントのお返事、遅くなってごめんね!
メッセージありがとう!!
だんなが買った新築マンションに住んで一年もたたないのに、だんなの方が「でていく!」って言ってたのが、今考えると笑えます(笑)
レイナも、今年もhappy&romanticな一年をね♪

keiko said...

Yuko chan,

Thank you for your comment & I'm sorry for my delay in replying!!

Actually, sometimes I have a that kind of nightmares.
For example, in a dream, I am single & desperate to find my partner.
I know being single is also happy, but I felt like "seeking a missing piece" in my dream.
Then I find my hubby beside me, who is saying, "Why are you sweating? Is it a menopausal disorder??"

...Have a wonderful year as well as the last year!!

keiko said...
This comment has been removed by the author.