Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Transition

I have felt much much better than a week ago, but I have still had a headache and a stiff neck. I easily get tired, so I take much time to do anything, like household work or study, etc. I hadn't had a cold for five years, so it is very rare for me!

My aunt said to me, "women in your age (she meant 24-25 years old? What??) has been in a kind of "transition." After passing through it, you will become usual yourself!!" Yeah, maybe it's true...

But there is one good thing. I had done almost all household chores at home. But since I had a bad cold, I couldn't manage to do them. Then, my hubby did them.
Now I can do them, but I'm still saying, "I don't feel good" because it's true!

Yesterday, when I came back home at 10:30 from my work, I found all of dishes were done (after my hubby ate the dinner) and the rooms were clean.
He said, " I also pressed my shirts!"
Even he came home earlier than me, it didn't happen before!

I know he works three times by me, so I should do the household chores...
But I felt good to know he cared me!
...I may pretend I'm feeling bad for awhile...

No comments: