Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Too Obedient?

Today, the head teacher was not in my school because of a conference at the head office. So, a part time teacher, Mami, who always works on Saturday, came as a substitute.
On the way home from the office, I was with her.
Then, I was surprised...how she complained a lot!!

She said she has too much extra work, and the manager and the head teacher don't think about other teachers. For example, she didn't want to accept a new private student because her needs sounded complicated. She (Mami) also doesn't want to go to a training because she is busy, but the head teacher asked her to go.

...I didn't say it...but... I thought we shouldn't be particular which student we would take. Because of "the student's" needs and the teachers' schedule, the best teacher should take him or her. Once I was about to have to teach a very creepy guy, but I didn't say "no" to a manager. Because I'm just an employee! Accepting students & making money are very important to contribute my company!
Fortunately, the creepy guy didn't start to take a class at our school.

Also, we should appreciate we have chances to take trainings.
We can get paid learning, even thought it is cheap amount of pay!

I also wonder. Am I too obedient for my company? But I think I should. Because I have worked for just nine months. Having various experiences will become my treasure, surely!!

...Or I am just out of loop, and stupid enough not to care about many things.
But I would rather be a happy damn than a clever person who have lots of complaints!

No comments: