Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Balance

I LOVE to sing trendy pop songs! My recent favorite artists are: Superfly, Jyongri, and Miho Fukuhara(福原美穂。) Especially...you should check the Superfly's new album! It's sooo coooool!

MY SPECIAL favorite songs in the album are: Hi-Five! and Love and Appreciation(愛と感謝。)
I noticed the two songs were written about completely different philosophy, but I actually sympathize with two of them.

These lines are from "Hi-Five!"'s lyrics.
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=_B50inY-r8c
Don't stop your challenging
Just strive for what you want to do if you have time to talk about life
Keep your hope alive
I am sure your dream is going to come true.
Fly to the top of the top!! Be the cream of the crop!!

On the other hand, they are from "Love and Appreciation"'s lyrics.
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=iy4EcdUNaog
I know instant satisfaction and pleasure screw us up
My life is not the best, nor the worst, but I don't want too much
I love you because you also don't want too much in the life

Which type are you?? Me? I always want to be aggressive ( like "Hi-Five!" girl,) but I understand what "Love and Appreciation" says. I know how erenity is also important for my life.
Am I incoherent?? But maybe, the BALANCE is the most important...

No comments: