Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Debut☆

Today...I debuted as an English teacher!!

Yesterday, I had been preparing for that a whole day. However, the problem is "Teachers can't keep teaching materials, such as textbooks, workbooks, or teacher's guides." All teachers have to share those materials. Other teachers in my school are experienced teachers, so they prepared for the next class within 10 minutes after the previous class. But of course I CAN'T DO THAT!!

Yesterday, I noticed I had forgotten to copy some materials. I went to the school early, copy them, and imaged how to proceed the classes. I had a two-weeks-training for teaching. My school has some particular ways of teaching classes. We should follow the steps, and shouldn't skip or shuffle steps. The training was very hard, but very rewarding. I was grateful to have been hired by the school.

However...it has been two weeks since the training! I almost forgot the steps & flows!! Before the first class started, I wanted to run away, actually...

But... two private classes were canceled just before they started. From other four classes, I learned A LOT!! I want to write all of them today, but let me do that next time because...I WANT TO GO TO BED!!
All thing I want to say right now is, "Thank God, I survived!!" When we start a new career, we couldn't forget the "debut" day. Even I made some mistakes, I would like to keep working as long as I have a job.

Oh, tomorrow? It's my day off! Again, thank God!!

No comments: