Friday, June 06, 2008

When You're Gone

♪When you're gone
The pieces of my heart are missing you
When you're gone
The face I came to know is missing too♪

This is from lyrics of Avril Lavigne's song.

But in my case...
♪When you're gone
The pieces of my clothes are scattering
When you're gone
My face, oh I didn't wash it from the morning♪

I mean... When my hubby is in a business trip, I am always tooooo relaxed!!!
From Thursday, my hubby went to Utsunomiya city.
Before he left home, he said, " Aren't you lonely when you are alone in this new condo?" I drooped my head saying, "I will be OK, maybe..."
But actually, now I enjoyed this life☆ I don't have to cook, clean up & I can go to bed anytime...

Oh! Today is my hubby's birthday! I should call him!! But maybe, after my favorite TV show finishes☆

By the way, Yuko chan, thank you for entertaining me today!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Some people say "It's best if the husband is healthy but usually out of the house. (teisyu genki de rusu ga ii)"

I agree with that!! My husband has also gone to Rokasyo village, omori, on business.
So, this week I am also happy as well as you! I ‘m free from doing house chores, cooking, cleaning and washing. All I have to do is take care of Tap (my little son).
I don’t need to wake up early. I can spend my own time at my own pace.

Furthermore, I can stay calm! I don’t need to say such words: ”It’s too loud! Turn down the volume! There is no reason to keep changing the channel like that.” “Hung up your cloth! I’m not your mother!!” He says “Oh you ware so sweet when we first married”
Of course I was… I hadn’t been through any real hardship.

I feel free, but I feel lonely having no one to talk to.
I usually spend all day at home with Tap. Without my husband, I wouldn’t talk to anyone.

Yesterday I said to him on the phone.” Buy presents for me, something tasty and come home! I’ve been waiting for you!

keiko said...

Yuko chan,

Wow, thank you for posting a long comment!!
I am sorry your husband always work late! Recently, my husband does, too. But you two sound getting along so well!! Also, Tap?( I didn't know his nickname!)is so adorable. You are a lucky girl!!