Saturday, June 21, 2008

My Bride

Today, I and Jane (my condo) have our first visitor! That was Kunie-san.

Kunie-san was one of my clients. I was a wedding emcee of her wedding party. At her wedding, I remembered she always cared about the guests, and even stuffs(like me.) A bride is always "the lead role" of her wedding party. I remembered I was self-centered at my wedding (sorry, pals!!) But some girls can be really thoughtful even at her wedding. I have always been impressed with such girls. She was exactly great example. She gave me a very thoughtful thank you card after her wedding, and since then, we became friends.

She brought her adorable son. I gave him clothes when he was born, and she had him worn the clothes. He is almost one-year-old. It means... I could teach him if he comes to my school! My youngest student is almost two-years-old. I thought, "How does he react if I give him an English lesson?" Sorry Kunie-san, I tried to use him...

Anyway, I appreciate her coming even though she has to take care of a very young son. We talked a lot, and it was a very pleasant time. One of the biggest reasons why I love my jobs ( as a wedding emcee, and maybe as an English teacher) is I could make such a wonderful relationship with my clients( hopefully, my students, too.)

However...after Kunie-san left, I got a call from my school. I was asked to teach an "urgent" private lesson. I took on, but I was surprised after I got the student's materials. The student wants to be checked her presentation of dentists' congress... and that script continued to 11 pages & too technical to understand!!!
I can't understand even I read it in Japanese... Isn't it beyond my capacity!!??
We'll see...anyway, let me try my best!!

No comments: