Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Crazy!

Keeping a blog( diary) can be said "facing yourself." Fortunately, I can face most of my days positively. However, today... I don't want to say what happened to me!!

I am sorry, you share your time to read my blog. But I can't give you any good information or some help to you today...(Oh, I don't do that all the time, maybe)
Life is sometimes sweet and sometimes bitter. As you can't take just "sweet side" on your life, sometimes I can't accept my day. I just wish you will not have many "bitter days." If you can go to bed with peaceful mind, it is the best!!

Well, well, actually, why I'm getting angry is just a "very little thing." You may laugh if you hear the reason, so I can't write it here...

Thak you for listening to (reading) my complaint! Sleep well!!!

2 comments:

Junko Yamauchi, LMFT said...

Tomorrow is another day. Keep going!

keiko said...

Exactly, Junko chan!

Actually, the reason why I got angry has been removed. So, I'm completely OK right now.
Thank you!!