Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Time Management

I have lots of dreams(maybe more than I can handle in the reality.) So, I am supposed to do many things in a day... However, sometimes I feel like " I have done NOTHING today!!" I mean, exactly, TODAY is the day when I felt so.

Today is my day off, so I wanted to prepare for my classes. But what have I done? Mostly, household chores... Washing clothes & dishes, cooking( I will be busy tomorrow and day after tomorrow, so I cooked A LOT!!,) pressing, deciding what clothes I wear this week(is it a household chore? Yes, it is VERY important thing!!), ordering food( I have never ordered the food delivery, but I decided to do from this week,) and took my bike to a repair shop( I got a flat tire!! Someone did that when I parked my bike near the station. I can't believe it!!), asked my condo's caretaker about my package which had been missing( fortunately, the mystery was solved,) and I payed some payments at the post office...

Oh, have I done a lot today???

But I have done NOTHING for tomorrow's classes!! It's a problem!! But tomorrow, my first class starts 3:00pm. Gosh! I'm going to go to bed right now, and let me save my energy for tomorrow.

Have a nice day( I mean, tomorrow!!)

3 comments:

Junko Yamauchi, LMFT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Junko Yamauchi, LMFT said...

I am juggling multiple things, too. I think we all do. I can imagine how you felt at the end of unproductive day. What I try to do is find some time that your body is doing one thing and your mind can do another thing. Like holding your laundry, or vacuuming floor. I bet this would save quite a few time!

keiko said...

Junko chan,

Thank you! I have been trying to do multitasking too, since I started to study English. I listen to English CD while I am putting on make-up, turn over a vocabulary book curling my hair, listening to emcee-trainig classes washing dishes, etc, etc...
But sometimes I feel like I become very SLOW as I am doing those☆
Am I hopeless!? I'll keep my pace!!