Thursday, June 19, 2008

Peaceful Thursday

Compared to Wednesday, today's my classes were really peaceful...because I didn't have kids' classes!! I had three adults' private classes & one junior high school class. I talked a lot with one of my private students who is a college student.  She said she didn't study English hard at school, but her mother let her listen to English CD a lot when she was a child. Therefore, her English pronunciation was really good!! (Maybe better than me.) I told her so, and gave her some pronunciation tips to improve more. She seemed really glad, so I was also happy. Uhhhh, goood! Adults students never say, "Hey! That's boring!!"

By the way, today, my co-worker, Bob had some parents-observation classes. He was really nervous & upset. But eventually, he said, "My (kids) students listened to me more than usual because they were concerned about their mothers! I could handle the classes better!!" Yeah! Congratulations!!
He has been working hard... My open classes are two weeks later. I have been still "groping" how to make good classes. But my dairy efforts make my better days in the future. Go on!!!

No comments: