Sunday, June 15, 2008

Work

What is work? What is work for you??
In my case, my hubby is a breadwinner. So, I don't have to work if we don't spend too much money. Basically I am a homemaker. I may have a child, I may go to another place because of my hubby's transfer, or may care my parents someday.(Fortunately, four of our parents are having organized lives and very healthy, though.)
Therefore, sometimes I CAN'T work outside. However...in just my opinion... I think everyone(except for children, students, very busy moms, or the elderly) has to have a job at any rate. Everyone has his/her speciality. Again, it's JUST my opinion, but it is better that we should think about how we can use our specialities. Voluntary works are also good, but to get paid means different. We can have much responsibilities to earn money, it makes grow us.

My ultimate dream is " to be a professional, to help people, and to connect with people through my jobs." I always hope that my clients (students) think " I'm grateful to have Keiko!" and then, even after my work, if I can connect with them...that makes my life richer and richer.

I know I am not so clever, nor VERY energetic, but I want to chase the dream. Maybe I want too much, but I would like to be a very professional English teacher and wedding emcee.

That was my monologue, but I can hear my hubby is saying..."You want to work? Please do! Please be a breadwinner!! Please let me become a housewife☆"
.....That's NOT my point!!!!!

No comments: