Monday, June 09, 2008

Emcee Training

Every Sunday evening, I go to my emcee office to have a training. Originally that is a course for those who want to be emcees, but incumbent emcees also participate in to brush up their skills.

I always want to be possitive, but everytime I go to this training, I feel down.
I restarted this emcee job after the interval of five years. My skills haven't fallen down because I practiced when I was in U.S, but they haven't gone up so much.
I practiced on my own ways at home, so there are some gaps between my boss's teaching and mine... I want to be able talk with many varaeties, but it takes time...

I know I can progress at my pace & "my efforts don't betray me." However, sometimes I don't "see" my progress and I feel really tired...

Maybe I should go to bed soon today!

As Scarlet Ohara said, "Tomorrow is another day."

Good night!!

No comments: