Monday, June 30, 2008

Change the mode!

I just started my new career as an English teacher recently, so I have TONS of things to do. Preparation for classes, gathering students' personal information, studying English for myself, being familiar with my school system, getting information related to English studying, like STEP test, TOEIC, children' English certificates, and so on.

Especially, from tomorrow, the "parents' observation week" will begin! But I had a meeting with newlyweds today. I haven't worked so much as a wedding emcee lately, so I researched some wedding trends, information... That was fun! But I needed to change "the mode" from an English teacher. Additionally, I am a WIFE, so I want to have nice weekends with my husband. After the meeting, my hubby and I enjoyed shopping at Shinjuku and had a nice dinner. After I came back home, I rushed to prepare for tomorrow's parents' observation classes(especially, they are kids!!)...

It's not so easy to have different jobs & do household chores neatly, especially for me, such as a simple & lazy person!
But whenever I get flustered, I feel "grateful" at the same time. It's great I have a husband, and also great to have jobs.

Let's say it to myself again... And then, burn the midnight oil a little bit more to finish my preparation for tomorrow's classes!!

No comments: