Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Accumulated Time

One of my close friends, who often visits my blog, Reina, is visiting Tokyo!
I was so exited to see her and promised to bring her to the Western Butlers' Cafe(again!)
However, unfortunately, the cafe was closed irregularly!!
So, we went to Loccitane (my favorite organic cosmetic brand) Cafe at Shibuya. http://www.loccitane.co.jp/shop/cafe/index.aspx

Although I made a REGRETFUL (I'm kidding!) careless mistake that I didn't know the butlers' cafe was closed today, I had a great time with Reina.
We ate, talk about serious issues & casual issues, spoke out what we want right now & how our lives would be going to, etc, etc...

It has been 18 years since we met the first time. We "connected with" at the first sight, and I wanted to be her friend... However, the time we accumulated & the fact that we talked about anything each other, made our relationship special. I would say, it's more than "rapport."

My hubby and I were visiting my in-law's house in Mie last weekend.
I felt the same thing as between Reina when I communicated with my in-laws. We are not "related" (I mean, as blood) but we had connected, having taken time.

I'm not a person who often hang out with a lot of people. But I know how important is to have time together when I try to make connections between people.
We can't live alone, so we get together.
I hope I have more people to be with, or I hope I can make deep connections between my close people.
...Thank you very much for YOUR TIME of reading my blog!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Keiko!!! This is Xiaowei!
It is amazing that you keep writing your attractive blog!!!!
I can see how excited you are with your friend and show her around. Enjoy your wonderful day!!!

keiko said...

Hey! Xiaoooooowei!!
Thank you for remembering me;), visiting this blog, and posting a comment!
Where are you now? In America? In China? I'll send you e-mail personally!
Talk to you soon!!

レイナ said...

24日は会えて本当にうれしかったよ。
時間があっという間に過ぎていったね!
accumulated time…私も同じことを考えていたのよ。今までどれだけ互いのことを語って、共感したりアドバイスし合ってきたことか…なんて(^o^)。これはgiftであり、私の(私達の!)ぴっかぴかの財産だわ。
これからもよろしくね、keiko♡

keiko said...

レイナ、

ほんと、楽しかったー♪
できればカラオケも行きたかったねー(笑)
レイナと、大学のロビーで初めて出会ったときのことを思い出すわー。
一目ぼれしたし、友達になりたい!ってすごく思った気持ちが、今も続いてて嬉しいわ!
ハートマークの出し方わからないけど(笑)、私もハートマークだしたい気分(笑)
こちらこそ、これからもよろしくねー^^