Friday, March 05, 2010

My favorite brands

When I shop clothes, I talk to her(the clothes) secretly, in my mind(surely!)
"Do I love you(the clothes)? Do you love me?"

"Do I love you?" means, "Can I keep loving you for a long time, not only "one season stand?""
"Can I feel excitement for you, every time we are together?"

"Do you love me?" means, "Can you make me look attractive? Does your color make my face color brilliant? Does your shape make my figure pretty?(hopefully!)" "Can you make me appropriate but exclusive with you?(just my personal view!)"

When the clothes says (just my imagination) "YES!!" and when I feel chemistry (I would exaggerate!)between us, I would buy the clothes. To me, it is not important to ask "Does everyone like you?" or "Do you fit in any clothes?" or "Are you trendy?"
I know my fashion sense is not perfect AT ALL. But because I love clothes, I remember everything based on "what I wore that day." It means...clothes are so related to my life.

I don't like trendy "fast fashion" brands very much because they tend to be "one season stand" to me. I prefer traditional department store brands, so I just check some of my favorite brands when I buy clothes. Now spring has come, so I just wanted to list up my favorite fashion brands here.

1. FRAGILE http://www.fragile-net.com/
I have been a fan of this brand for...almost 10 years ago. They are not too expensive, not too cheap, and feminine, but not old-fashioned. However, lately, our relationship became too cozy because of our long time close link... So, I don't feel much excitement for her(the brand,) but sometimes I want to go back to her.

2.ANAYI http://www.anayi.com/
I thought..."oh, she is out of my field!" before because she is too elegant and expensive for me.
It has been my one-way love(It means, I haven't bought any clothes of this brand so far,) but I think her "tweed suits" are really cute. So...someday!

3. Nara Camicie http://www.naracamicie.co.jp/
I need to wear a suit when I work, so her feminine blouses give me a boost.

4. Paul & Joe sister http://www.look-inc.jp/paulandjoe/
Basically, they are too cute & young for me( they look like "Mori girl" clothes sometimes,) but I can find unique dresses in this brand shops sometimes. Her dresses are not too feminine, not too classy, but very cute. However, unfortunately? I can find those a few times a year.

5. Burbery Blue Label http://www.burberry-bluelabel.com/
Like Paul&Joe sister, I don't feel chemistry between us often. Basically, she is too young for me. However, because the original brand is so reliable fashion brand, her coats are like "all-around girls."

Who is going to be my "date" this season? I'm looking forward to!!

No comments: