Saturday, March 27, 2010

Conflicts

I've been busy recently.
I have to teach more classes than usual, I will deliver a speech at the Toastmasters next Tuesday, and I need to go to hospital EVERY DAY, recently!

I always want to keep the best balance of my daily lives.
Work, preparation for classes, housework, medical treatment, self-study, social activities, recreation, and extracurricular activities like Toastmasters or French...
If I become too busy, I would be exhausted, and the qualities of work or activities would decline. But, if I have too much time, I can't wide my capacity!

Finding the best balance is really difficult.
I have a conflict of this matter all the time... So far, I hope I can get through this busy month and find out that my capacity becomes...bigger.
AND, hope to keep writing this blog this month! Although I don't have confidence...

No comments: