Sunday, March 07, 2010

Ellen DeGeneres

Every spring, I'm engrossed in a reality TV show,"American Idol."
However, this year...one question occurred to me & many Americans. A new judge has decided.
She is Ellen DeGeneres!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellen_DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres is an American famous comedienne & TV hostess.
I always watched her show, "Ellen DeGeneres Show" when I was in America, and I truly enjoyed two major shows "Academy Awards" and "Emmy Awards" when she was an emcee.
BUT American Idol's other judges are "authorities" of American MUSIC field... What does she know about music?

Today, I watched her first appearance of the show.
She said,"Many people have asked me, "what do you know about music?" I'm gonna say, "I know much about performance." I know how not to make the audience bored, and that is really difficult."
Yes, she knows! Today, many contestants auditioned in a group, and judges told them who passed and who failed. The judges said, "Meagan, step forward. Jim, step forward. People in the back line, go back to your home." etc. Sometimes front line people passed, but sometimes back line people passed. So, they were horrified which line they would be.

When Ellen announced the result for a group, she said,
"Jennifer, step forward. Oh, I mistook. Back, Jeniffer. Mark, step forward. Andrew, step forward. Erica, move the left. Jeniffer, step forward again. Mark, move the right."
...??? What's going on here?? Who is going to pass??? I had no idea what Ellen will say, but she said, "Everyone passes!!!"
I burst into laughing!

I don't remember how many times I "burst into laughing" while I was watching the show. Although Ellen's judgement has been controversy in America, I remembered how I enjoyed her talk. She made the contestants relaxed, I thought that is a good thing to everybody.

By the way, I think Ellen is the most famous "lesbian" in the world.
Coincidentally, right now, my favorite tune is "I kissed a girl" by Katy Perry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLt5n0auPwM
This is the song about "lesbian" world... AM I crazy???

No comments: