Monday, March 01, 2010

Obstacle

I don't get irritated often, but when THEY appear, I always become VERY uncomfortable and I can't hide my irritation.

THEY are...rash. Since I started to go to hospital, sometimes they appear.
This year, they seemed to disappear, so I thought I could say "good-bye" to them.
But...they didn't beak up with me. After I had a cold & started to take cold medicine, they came back!! The rash look gross and are VERY itchy, so they easily become my OBSTACLE to have effective life or study for myself.

However...today, I've heard A TONS of stories about "getting over obstacles."
From Olympic athletes, from speakers of the Toastmasters International Final Speech Contest( I watched the VCR today, ) and even contestants of American Idol.
Their obstacles are sometimes sickness, accidents, physical handicaps or financial problems.
They sounded like...more serious than my "rush" issue? Sure they did!!

I HATE seeing the RED AMOEBAS on my body, especially on my face.
B.U.T, I should overcome this, making strategies...that's the life!
First, should I change all of my bedclothes to eliminate ticks completely??
That will be another obstacle..."financial problem," though...

No comments: