Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Secret of Youth

One of my oldest private students, Masahiko, is 78 year old, a president of a psychiatric hospital.
He looks like Santa Claus. Always smiling, having white hair and beard.
Whenever I ask him, "What did you do last weekend?" he always answers, "I worked" or "I attended a conference."

I know he isn't only working hard, but also writes many articles to publishers.
I'm always impressed by him. He looks much younger, and his complexion is always fresh.
Today, I asked him, "what's your secret of staying younger?"
He laughed and said, "Maybe, keeping busy life? Having many plans in life is important...
Oh, I believe studying English makes me stay younger! I feel like, I use my brain the most when I speak in English! I know speaking English is so natural to you, but using plural languages still trains our brains. So, YOU CAN stay younger, too! Don't worry!"

...I know he is sweet, but it's a very nice comment, isn't it!?
"Study English to stay younger"... Can I use it as a catch phrase to advertise our language school!???

No comments: