Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Endless Lesson

Today was a busy day.
I went to... an eyelash saloon(Kichijoji)→work(Mejiro)→dermatologist(Hiroo)→Toastmasters' meeting(Omotesando.)

My today's job was not regular lessons. Because there were many national holidays on Monday, I arrange make-up lessons of Monday classes on other days.
Today, I had two three-year-old classes. The kids in the class are, I would say, the most adorable kids in the world!

Mao, is like Asada Mao, a popular figure skater. She is loved by everyone! She is cute, fashionable(she always wears Burbery's clothes. Oh, not only clothes! But also, boots, bags, and even her tights are Burbery's!!) When she enters our school, she says,"hello!" to everyone with a big smile & clear loud voice. I talk to her, "Hello, Mao! How are you?" She smiles back to me again, saying, "I'm HAPPY!!"

Taku has a long history of struggling to enter the classroom. But now, his enthusiasm for studying English surpasses even Mao! After he says "Hello," he opens his workbook to show me how he has been working hard for a week.

Nozomi just started to come to my class a month ago. She has a craggy beautiful face. She is very quiet. But her mother is fluent in English, so she can speak in English with a shy feeling.
When she says, "I'm fine, thanks. How are you?" She doesn't move her craggy face at all, even her eyebrows. But she says she enjoys coming to my class.

Today, we had two 50-minute-long lessons. 50 minutes for studying English × 2!!
Some adults can't stand that, but three three-year-old kids did a wonderful job.
Because they are REALLY good kids(if the mother's child raising is good, the kid is good in an English class!), they repeated vocabulary with good energy, sing songs very well, recognize alphabet words and sounds, and their writings were also great.

At the beginning of the second class, they asked me,
"Why do we have two classes today?"
I didn't explain about make-up lessons, because surely they can't understand the system!
So I said,"Because I LOVE you very much! So, I thought I want to be with you more and have fun in English!"
They said,"I see!" and the second class was also very successful.

At the end of the second class, they said.
"Why don't we start the THIRD class!?"
...Please forgive me!!!

No comments: