Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lingerie

Just like having favorite fashion brands, I have my favorite lingerie brand.
I think I haven't bought any lingerie of another brands for a few years...
The brand is parfage, by wacoal(Japanese lingerie brand.)
http://www.wacoal.jp/parfage/

If you check the Web-site out, you would notice.
Even though there are many cheap-but-cute lingerie brands, the parfage is not one of them.
However, I love their elegant, cute designs and beautiful colors. The "infits" exactly suit for my philosophy when I chose fashion..."I love you, and you love (maybe) me."

But you may think the same thing...girls do not "show off" their lingerie, so I don't want to invest a lot of money for that. Even though I want to wear my favorite ones, on the closest to my skin!
Therefore, I always go to a biannual big sale of wacoal, and get "parfage" lingerie there.
I don't care they are one or two season ago's fashion, but I would like to get the "set." The same design of a bra, a few panties, and a camisole. I can get them under the half prices from the regular ones at a big sale! Getting parfage there is perfect!

I went to the sale last week and got one set, and I was wearing them today.
I was very happy, but...the panties were a little bit weird. I need to tie ribbons on the both sides when I wear them. The design is VERY cute, but not practical... Whenever I went to a rest room, I noticed the panties always "slipped down" automatically because the ties were very easy to untie!! And I might look like an idiot, not SEXY at all!

Being fashionable is not so easy. Even under clothes, girls have "secrets."
In my case, not sexy secrets at all...

No comments: