Thursday, September 11, 2008

Capacity

It's been a hard day, baby...
In the early morning, I felt so tired that I took nap after I sent my husband off.
I had been in bed at the last minute I had to wake up, and rushed to get ready to go work.

At school, I had a trial lesson student. She was two-year-old baby girl.
Because she is a baby...it took a looong time to set up everything. Actual lesson time was just 10 minutes, but I played with her mostly in English, for an hour and a half.
I sent the baby and the mother off with twitching smile, and literally "rushed" to prepare three kids lessons in 30 minutes. I didn't have time to eat lunch.

I taught three kids lessons, and 4-5 year old boys were lousier than ever.
I got seriously mad..,it was not only they were bad, but also I was hungry, I guess...
After three consecutive energetic kids lessons, I "rushed" again to prepare two adult lessons in 50 minutes.
Fortunately, I had time to buy food and eat it!

On those busy days. I am always depressed how small my capacity is.
At the trial lessons, I was irritated that the school manager proceeded everything(like talking with the mother, taking memory photos, explaining materials, and so on) very slowly. I understand they would glad if we talked with them longer, but...time is limited, especially for me, a part time teacher!!

However, there obviously "exist" generous people who have very big capacity.
I mean, they can think about how other people think, suffer, or worry. They are always eager to help us. They always take everything in good ways.
They are real pros, but they can understand people who are struggling.
Like Eriot who was an emergency teacher of my school, like Sally who was my tutor in the U.S, I have always admired them & longed for if I can be like them...
But, it's hard to "enlarge" my capacity box!

Wait a minute! My 4-5 year class boy, he didn't flip my skirt over today!
We promised he didn't do it anymore last week, so he might remember that!
Oh God, I wasn't aware the one thing he did good.
How small my capacity is!!
...But, he kicked me instead of that...
Is that my capacity's problem!???

No comments: