Saturday, September 20, 2008

Theater & KARAOKE Room!

What is like your dream house?
Basically, I don't care so much about interior things, but there is thing I had dreamed about the house.
That was...a kind of ...studio? I love singing, so I thought it would be great if I had a "soundproofing" room in my house.
But, it is convenient to live in a condo in Tokyo, and it's expensive to have such a special room. Therefore, my "dream" ended up just a "dream."
However, however. today...I found the biggest perk (for me) which I hadn't noticed in our condo!!

I applied for using a theater room in my condo through a "mathematically challenged" guard( note; read the "Can you count?" section!)a few days ago. Tonight, my hubby and I watched the movie, "CHICAGO" there.
It was very pleasure to watch a gorgeous movie in a big room like a theater with biting favorite pizza & tasting a bottle of wine!
But more than the movie, pizza, and wine, the thing made me delighted was...KARAOKE!

I didn't know it, but the theater room has an up-to-date KARAOKE machine!
So...we could sing just two of us in a big theater room!!
Of course we could go to KARAOKE outside, but the machines are the same, and residents can use the room 100yen per hour! Isn't it wonderful???
I could say, it's almost "my dream came true!" I can sing by KARAOKE if I take one minute walk from my home, maybe without applying make-up!

Oh, but I have to reserve the room in advance, and the maximum length for using it is three hours. That is not so convenient...but it's OK!
I can meet interesting people like the mathematically-challenged guy before I reach "my??" KARAOKE room☆

No comments: