Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Recluse?

Today was supposed to be an active day.
I planned to go to a beauty saloon, talk with my familiar staffs, and visit the Toastmasters Club in Omotesandou.

...However, when I went to the venue of the Toastmasters' meeting, the members were not there.
I couldn't contact with somebody because I didn't take a note of their cell phone number. It was supposed to be my first visit of the Japanese Toastmasters...
But I found myself even being glad, "Wow! Then I can go home and watch my favorite TV show!"

Last night, I was thinking about what I was doing one year ago.
I looked my last year's schedule note. ...I had some classes, but not everyday.
At that time, I had already taken many English classes & wanted to concentrate on the TOEIC studying and some presentations.
However, I neither work nor raise kids, so... I think I could be active more! But I wasn't.

I thought I was basically outgoing, but...what if I am a recluse??
The excuses why I don't go out on day offs are, ①I have to do chores and study.
②I don't want to waste my time to apply make-up and do hairdo.
However...maybe I just enjoy being alone at home, right??

The "ideal" me is "outgoing, communicative English teacher and bilingual emcee."
When can I do so???

No comments: