Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Hint of Fall

Compared to MUGGY yesterday, it was nearly "fall-like" weather today.
I wore a long sleeve shirt because I wanted to feel "a hint of fall." I was too hot to wear it noon... but when I finished my work, it became cool enough.

My private student canceled the last class today, so...I could go to the "Hokkaido Food exhibition" again! I got a (le) mont-blanc(モンブラン)! It was also, I could feel "a hint of fall"☆

We can say, not only "fall in the best season for eating," but also "as well as reading."
Right now, I have been trying to read an English book "ten pages per day."
To get the first grade of STEP(英検)、and full score of the TOEIC in a year, I realized I had to READ a lot! Of course I have to do exercises for the tests, but reading can build my fundamental skills.

However, after the work, I memorize (just tried, though) 35 vocabulary, keep a blog ,and read a book... I keep my resolutions, but with "drowsing."
Maybe, for me, "fall is the best season for...SLEEPING!!"

No comments: