Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Aggressiveness

If you read yesterday's article of my blog, you could feel "Hum mm, Keiko is tired and desperate!" Yes, I was.
Getting exhausted this morning, I sensed strongly that I needed the toughness.
Everybody is working hard & there are so many people who are working harder around me, including my hubby... I shouldn't whine!!

Therefore, I decided to have "aggressiveness." Toughness will come with aggressiveness, if my theory is correct.
I've decided to have " the day's objectives."
Today, my objectives were:
1. Giving a good trial lesson a prospective of my baby class, and make her and her mommy my students!!
2. Welcoming my new private student, make him comfortable, and give him a helpful lesson to pass the EIKEN.
3. Give Hide, the most clever students of mine, "better" lesson than usual!
They are specific objects.

My "general" theme is..."Be ENERGETIC!!!"
Basically, I'm not a energetic person( I really want to be so, though.)
When I was a wedding emcee, ( I am still eager to restart my career, though) I tried to be hyper during my work.
But when it comes to English teacher job??? I should be the same!!

Today, my "spirit" (in Japanese, KIAI??) worked well. I did my best on the busy day, and...I hope the "spirit" goes on longer!!!

No comments: