Wednesday, October 01, 2008

New school, new spirits

From today, I started to teach another branch of my school on Tuesday's nights.
I will replace Reiko, who was a full-time teacher. She became a part-time teacher and stopped to teach at nights, that's why I was asked to go to the branch.

The branch I usually go to is downtown in Tokyo. It's one of the gorgeous area.
However, the one I go to on Tuesdays is located in ...I could say, suburb." (Actually, it's near my house!)
So, students seemed a little bit different. They looked more innocent.

I observed Rie's lessons today, and was introduced as a new teacher.
Because Rie had been a full-time teacher for a long time, her classes were really good! I learned a lot from her class.

The staff of the school I go to mostly(let's say, "A" branch) has nice"spirits," but the stuff of the B school (one which I go to on Tuesday,) has also tough "spirits."
I could sense that! It's always great learning to "observe" new world☆

No comments: