Saturday, October 25, 2008

Karma

It's TGIF(Thank God, It's Friday!) today.
I had a great time with Mayu, my best friend...but I'm sorry, Mayu!
I'm going to write another thing because now It's on my mind most, unfortunately!!

That is...Skype! I was supposed to start English lessons with my tutor(when I was in the U.S,) Sally, by Skype. However, I've been busy with work, so I hadn't made appointment.
A week ago, I finally contacted Sally and made an appointment.
I should set Skype properly before our first session (this coming Thursday!), but...my web camera doesn't work!!

I have to admit the fact, "I am a computer illiterate." In this technology-advanced world, computer illiterate people are like fossil... I know, I know!
I should've worked hard to acquire the skill, but I just leave those work to my hubby, co-workers, or friends.
Right now, I am getting the "karma."
I can't set up Skype, which everybody says "Oh! It's quite easy! ANYONE can set it up!" If you can't count me on "anyone," who am I??

I will call the costumer center tomorrow and see how it goes.
Maybe, no definitely, I am luckier now even in this situation than I was in America.
When I had a computer problem and called the costumer center, I got a "double punch" from an operator. I had no idea what he was talking about, from context and English itself!

Oops, but right now, somebody help me with the Skype thing...

No comments: