Sunday, October 12, 2008

Patron, philanthropist, prophet

I think I haven't told it before, but I have a ...patron. And, the one is not my husband.
That is... my aunt! She is a professor of nutrition. Note: single.
Since I was born, she has loved me so much and gave me what I wanted.
I think half of my clothes could have come from her "fund!"
Her generosity goes to not only me. She always buys food of the season and send them to her family, relatives, my hubby's family, even though her students!!
Is she a philanthropist?? Could be...

She was visiting Tokyo to participate in a conference. Today, we cruised Ginza, and she bought me a pearl necklace. It was a fantastic time!

...And also, I met a fantastic guy. On the way I went to Ginza, in the subway, I was literally "studying" English. I felt the gaze, so I looked the way. Then, there was a surprisingly cute Caucasian guy, looking at my studying, and said, "Ganbatte kudasai.(Good luck!)"
We happened to talk for a while. It turned out his name is Joan, a French model, who is appearing TV commercial of Sony and Honda! I don't recognize those, but I will check them out. We talked about his girlfriend and my husband as well as our jobs.
It was not only surprising that he was remarkably lovely person, but also he repeated "I hope you have a baby soon" to me...

Well, I know, I know, even my parents rarely say to us because of their reserve...why did he say a lot to me??? I felt it's really funny, and I took it as positive way.
Maybe he was the "prophet" and it will become real soon!

Really??? I don't know!!!

No comments: