Sunday, October 19, 2008

The day befofe

Unlikely as usual, I worked on Saturday.
Yuri, who is also a part time teacher at my school, lost her mother. As a substitute of her, I taught some classes today.

Frankly speaking, I didn't want to go to work today...because it's the day before the EIKEN! I haven't studied well lately, so today was the precious day off.
But how dare I say, "no!??" It's emergency!!

Before I left school, I talked with Frank, an Australian co-worker. I said I was going to take the EIKEN tomorrow, so he said...
"Wow! Break your leg!"
...Yap, even I won't break my "leg," it will break my "heart," if I fail it...
And that possibility is pretty high! I don't have any confidence at all!

Additionally, my hubby will go to the U.S. for one week as a business trip, from tomorrow. I have to get up at 4:30 am to send him off!
Well, well, maybe it's not a big deal if I fail the EIKEN.
The most important thing for me is that my hubby comes home safe!
Yes, just himself...and some souvenirs I asked for... Right.

No comments: