Monday, October 20, 2008

Jeopardy!

After I sent my husband(who was going to business trip to the U.S!) off at 5:30am, I went to bed again, and...Wow!

Almost being late, I rushed into the venue of the EIKEN.
After I got home, I was in....jeopardy!
The examinees could bring the test back to home, so I checked my answers looking up the dictionary. My score is not good...again! Like the last TOEIC! Maybe I have to give up taking the first grade of EIKEN, this time. (I NEVER give up taking it in a year! though,)
After I was pondering about EIKEN, I finally prepared for tomorrow's classes after midnight. That made me feel "jeopardy"(the word appeared EIKEN, and I knew the word,) too!

Now I finished it, and ...good night! Tomorrow is another day!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi - I just read your blog. I am an English tutor and I am currently working with a group of Japanese ladies who are preparing for the first grade EIKEN test. I am wondering if this might help you. You can take a look and decide. The website I work through is www.EverybodyLovesEnglish.com. If it looks like it would work out for you, I would be happy to help you! Sincerely,
Julie

keiko said...

Hello Julie,nice to meet you.

Thank you for your comment!
I will check it out, and I might contact you.
Thank you!