Friday, October 10, 2008

Notebook for your future

My earliest class's private student canceled the class today, so today's my starting time of classes became 3:00pm. Yeah!!
Usually, part time teachers can go to the school anytime unless they aren't late for their own classes.

I felt "relaxed" in the morning and skimmed my favorite town magazine, "Hanako."
Then I found an innovative ad of a new book.
The title is "Notebook for your future." The author is the president of an IT company.
He has kept "the notebook for his future" everyday for 19 years!
He writes the day's objectives, the day's schedule every half hour, 50 actions he should do on the day, what studied on the day,etc, etc.
He gets up 4:00am in the morning, and keeps the note for 40 minutes everyday!
I can't believe it! He must be much much more busier than me. How can he make the time!?

I wanted to write "the notebook for my future" immediately, but I knew I need to "reset" myself to take a nap before I went to work.
So, I went to bed...then, I slept until 12:00pm!!!
It's OK because I have to get to school until 3:00pm, but I needed to prepare a lot before classes!!
If you are a girl, you know... Just before "a visitor" comes once a month, I become really sleepy!! I rushed to go to school, prepared for classes, taught three classes, then finally at 6:00pm, I could eat "the first meal" of the day.
What a life far from "a notebook for my future!!!"

No comments: