Monday, October 06, 2008

What do you do on Sunday's night?

Sunday's night is a kind of "epilogue" of your wonderful weekend.
What do you "close" your nice week?

My hubby and I brought lots of work at home, in this weekend.
He had worked all day today, but in the evening...he closed his week, watching his favorite DVD.
Me? I cleaned rooms, pressed suits and blouses, and cooked for a few days( I don't have time for cooking on three days in a week!)during the day.
No wonder I was so, because I woke up 12:00pm today! The cold medicine worked "effectively," I guess...
Finally, from 11:30 pm, I started to prepare for tomorrow's classes.

My weekend "closes" always in such a rush way.
Tomorrow, I have seven classes to teach! I haven't prepared for many of them, but...I just should do work "effectively!"

Sleep tight☆

No comments: