Friday, October 03, 2008

Looong Day

The following is today's my time line;
7:30am woke up, prepared my hubby's breakfast, and sent him off
8:00am exercised a little bit, did make-up & hair-do, and prepared dinner
10:30am had breakfast
11:00am left home
12:00pm arrived at school, prepared for classes
1:00pm staff meeting
2:00-6:00pm taught 4 classes in a row!
6:00pm had lunch?? & prepared for classes
7:00-9:00pm taught 2 classes in a row
9:00pm called my private student'(a high school boy)s mother, and she talked unexpectedly longer
9:30pm copied the teaching manuals of Monday classes
10:00pm left school
11:00pm came back home, and ate dinner with my hubby( he came back at the almost same time as me)

Usually, I don't work so hard. But lately, my classes has increased & some of them took time to prepare.
It was such a long day that I quenched a "power drink" at 6:30pm.
Teaching English needs energy, concentration, and flexibilities!
Actually, I had two "unexpected" happenings in a day, so I had to "impromptu performance( I mean, teaching) sometime.
However, it's interesting! The more I teach, the more I feel the responsibilities. But also I feel I have acquired much flexibilities. Maybe the process means "being a professional," even I haven't experienced a lot.

I had two important clients today, but I think I made them satisfied.
My career as a teacher is just three months and a half, but I decided to do "soulful" job as possible as I can.

And the most delightful things is...I AM FREE FROM WORK in this week!
Yeah!! After the loooong week, I want to be relaxed!!

No comments: