Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Unexpected Visitor

He showed up when I cooked for a-few-days dinner(cause I have to work late tomorrow and day after tomorrow.) It was 9:00pm sharp. I was not with my husband.
When he arrived in front of me, I was so unprepared that I had totally no idea what I should do. Why did he came here...our new condo, which is half-year-old, and 11th floor!!?? That is a question...

He...is...a cockroach!!
He flied around the kitchen. I had no idea because there were several dishes I just finished to cook in the kitchen! I couldn't use insecticide, and I forgot where a flapper was... I called my hubby, but he was so cold because he was still working busily.

"OK, OK, I don't have a reinforcement, I should fight with it alone..."
I said to myself. And...I hit it by a box and immediately sprayed insecticide.
(I have my dishes "evacuated.") I screamed, not because I won, but because I didn't want to see its "corpse." But I couldn't let him alone, so I picked it using the box and flushed it into the toilet bowl.
After that...whenever I go to the toilet, I am afraid he might appear again as a ghost!

I am a thinking citizen, I am working hard every day...
God, please don't give me such a hardship!!

No comments: