Friday, September 12, 2008

Take your time

Busy day, again.
On such busy days, I always try to identify..."where my destination is."

So far, I am still groping how I can teach English better, how I can contribute to my school, how I can make my students improved their English, and how I can have them "trusted" me.
In addition to that I don't get used to teaching job, I have been studying for Eiken, STEP test next month. And I...really want to get the first grade.
Of course I have to do my housework, and I have to look for my new emcee agent...
Tons of things to do!

However...if I think, "where is my destination? What kind of person do I want to be?"
I can make an order of my priorities.

And then, I say to myself. "Take your time!"
Taking your time is not always bad. Some of my students say that it takes time to improve in English. But it's OK! If you know your "destination," I mean "objectives," the time when you have struggled how to reach the destination could be very precious.

People who took time when they had to do so, I am sure they can "break through" someday. The time you have struggled makes your very patient, tough, and smart.

OK, at the last of this article, I should confess...
I don't know why my writing characters changed!
I should take "learning how to use PC" in my "priorities" list!!

No comments: