Monday, September 22, 2008

Desperate

I have been wondering...
How do wives in the world manage to be compatible with household chores and work??

On Friday, I was offered to teach one more school by the area manager.
That was honored to me because the area manage trusted me to do well at the new school. So, I accepted it "temporarily" because I still have a plan to do my emcee job on weekends. However, my school now needs more teachers who are flexible, and I want to get "reliance" from my school & I need to be a reliable & profitable teacher, so I decided to stuck with my teacher job, so far.

On the other hand, I have some pressure to "pass" the first grade of EIKEN this fall.
To work more & study more, I need time...but I still consume a lot of time for my chores. To make some strategies to cut the time more, I counted how much time I consumed on this weekend. On Saturday and Sunday, 340 minutes. So... 5 hours and 40 minutes?? That is long!

I need to "innovate" something to be a super? lady, no, maybe "normal" lady."
By the way, "the chore time" includes "to decide my fashion coordination this week."
It took one hour, actually... Well, that is important chore!!

No comments: