Thursday, November 27, 2008

Best Buy?

Last weekend, the new electric appliance my husband ordered a few weeks ago finally arrived at my home!
That is...a pair of headsets! I don't know the formal name, but it's fabulous!
Whenever TV is on, you can listen to the sound anywhere in the house if you wear them.

When I tried them at the first time, I thought they were my hubby's BEST BUY (as a electric appliance) ever!
I always turn on TV and listen to American movies or English educational programs (in Japan) when I do household chores. But when I clean the bathroom or hang out the washing on poles to dry, I can't hear it because I'm far from TV.
But with them...I CAN!!

Today, I did some household chores, set my hair-do, and put on makeup. I was listening to a movie wearing the headset!
I could listen to it clearly.

However, when I finished work today, I noticed I was more tired than usual.
Yes, it was a busy day... But something made me really tired!
The headset could be the one...??? They squeezed my head and my concentration, maybe...

Is that a BEST BUY?or not???

No comments: