Sunday, November 16, 2008

Get Start

Do you know how much a movie ticket is in America?
It depends on when you see the movie, but it's about $5-8.
However, here in Japan, if you go watch a movie in a regular day(there are ladies days and movie days when you can get discount,) it costs 1,800 yen, which is almost $18!!
Therefore, I always try to get advance tickets when interesting movies will be released. I got two advance tickets of Get Smart http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809824006/info one and a half month ago.
Two my favorite actors, Steve Carell and Anne Hathaway, are featuring in the movie!
That's exciting!

...But I have been busy & had a cold for a while, so I didn't have a chance to watch it.
Now, the movie is no longer "new," so there is only one theater which releases it.
That's Shinagawa Prince Cinema.
(品川プリンスシネマ) http://www.princehotels.co.jp/shinagawa/cinema/index.html
I finally could get there today with my hubby.
I really recommend you to this theater! The seats are "premium seats." They are big, soft, wide, nice reclining, and there are a big drink holder and a small table at the each seat. The distance between rows are almost twice as regular theaters.
Watching a movie there was quite comfortable!

However, before we went to the movie, my hubby seemed reluctant.
"What's wrong? Do you think the movie may be a silly one?"
"Yeah, silly, but it's a silly-fully movie that I like. It's a really good one, actually."
"How do you know that? You haven't watched it, have you?"
"...Actually I have."
"What? When? Where? You didn't have time to go to a theater!"
"Yeah, so not in a theater. In a airplane to America.
Actually I watched it twice. On the way to America, and the way to back to Japan. ...I'm really excited to the THIRD show of the Get Smart!!"
...Never mind. I told him I got advance tickets of the movie!!

On last weekend, I couldn't go out because of a cold. So, I was excited to have a fun today!
...However, why did I became so sleepy & tired?
Not just me, my hubby did so, too. We woke up at noon, watched a movie, and had a dinner, then got home at 9:30 pm.
On the way to home, we slept deeply in the train!!

I want to "get start" having a energetic life to make my dreams come true, but when can I (we) be tough enough to make it???
...Maybe I need some exercise to train my lazy & loosen body...

No comments: