Saturday, November 01, 2008

Eyelash crisis, and Saviour

A few days ago, I found the part of eyelash of my left eye shed. That was middle part of the eye, so, it looked a big deal to me!
"What happened! Eyelash crisis!??"

I was wondering why, and asked a beauty advisor when I bought a mascara.
She said, "After you apply mascara, if you use an eyelash curler to boost your eyelashes, the eyelashes tends to shed because it takes too much pressure on them. Also, the more you get old, the more your eyelashes shed."
"REALLY!?? What should I do!???"
I was like a "a poor lamb which is being lost."
Then she said, "I think to get the eyelash perm is a good way to keep your eyelash healthy. Because you don't have to use an eyelash curler if you get a perm on it."
Ummm... I see! I thought getting a perm is not good for eyelash, but she said it would be opposite!
I thought I found a "saviour," so I went to the eyelash salon to get a perm today.

At the counseling, I told the "eyelash stylist" that I don't want to have my eyelash "unnaturally curly." I have seen lots of girls who got too much eyelash perm.
I lied down on the bed, and amazingly, the perm process took almost one hour and a half. After that, the stylist handed me a mirror.
When I saw my eyes, I thought, "OK, it's good!"

...However, once I got home, I felt weird whenever I looked myself on the mirror.
After my hubby came home, he looked my face fixedly, and said.
"What happened? Did you become Sally's dad(サリーちゃんのパパ?) Don't your eyelashes hurt you? They boost too much, so I wonder they might stick your eyelids!"

...Yeah, actually I agree with him... The boosting too much eyelashes make my total balance weird. Eyelash perm was supposed to be my "saviour," but it may be a "mischievor" to me, I mean, the one who tricks on me!
Tricks? Wait a minute!
Today is Halloween!!! Trick or treat! ...Am I a REAL witch now???

No comments: