Monday, November 10, 2008

How do I survive?

Although still I'm coughing (coughing is really obstinate! I hate it!!), my fever has gone completely. I'm not "the sick" anymore.

On the way to home from work, I was thinking...thinking about my eternal theme.
How do I live? How do I survive?
I mean, how do I work?? How much and what???
My wildest dream is "having three jobs," actually.
English teacher, bilingual (wedding) emcee, and (simultaneous? hopefully...) translator.
I'm sure these jobs yield great effect each other, but my body is just one!

I've just started my teaching carrier, so things will be easier if time passes...
But, the "things" have already got out of my control sometimes, like just now, when my condition is not good, even though I have just "one" part time job!

Maybe I should go ahead "step by step." That is exactly what I can do.
So far, what I should do is preparing for the parents' observation classes.
...That is exactly what "I want to SKIP," not a STEP!!!

No comments: