Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Re-energize

Usually, I work through Monday to Thursday, but sometimes there are "special weeks." This week is exactly "the" week.
In special weeks, we (teachers) try to have more counseling with students, so we don't have group lessons and kids' classes.
Today (Wednesday,) eventually it became my day-off this week! I appreciate it because I have had a cold.
So, I was supposed to "re-energize" me having enough rest.

However, my condition hasn't become better! I have still a fever (the mild one.)
The worst thing is a shiver. I think it keeps my fever higher...
I should have stayed in "bed," not just "home." But if a homemaker stays home one day long, she has many things to do! She can't "rest!!" Don't you think so???

Moving and doing things slower than usual, I watched CNN.
As you know... a young leader, Barak Obama, was chosen as the new American president. I hope he can "re-energize" America and hopefully give good effect the world.
Today is the crucial day for many people in the world, but so far, what in my mind most is "please re-energize ME!!!"
I have a reunion tomorrow's morning, and have to work(keep talking) through 2:00-9:00pm.
Change has come?? Yes, I can!! ...I want to believe so!!

...Sorry, I'm not mature enough to think everything objectively!!

No comments: