Monday, November 03, 2008

Best Holiday

Since last night, I felt the shivers and tiredness, and I had a mild fever.
It's because maybe...you know, these days, it was warm outside when I went to work(almost afternoon,) so I went out without a coat, but when I got home( around 10:00pm,) it became really cold!

Unfortunately, I caught a cold. In this morning, my condition wasn't so bad and also not so good, the same as the last night. I went to bed at 1:00am and I woke up at noon. I slept a lot!
...However, my hubby still hadn't gotten up.
I woke him up at 1:00pm and I started to prepare a lunch.
I was tired, so I said to him,"Honey, will you help me?"
Then he said,"Sorry...I can't. I feel really tired...." Then, he went back to the bed again! Oh, gosh! He also caught a cold!!...Or, he went to the U.S. as a business trip two weeks ago, and worked hard the whole last week. So, he may be just tired!!We barely had a lunch, then we went to bed "straight" at 3:00pm.

I got up at 6:00pm, but my hubby was still sleeping deeply.
I started to cook dinner, and when I was about to let him wake up, he got up by himself. It was 8:00pm.
When he got up, he looked embarrassed, but said..."We didn't nothing today! It's the best holiday, isn't it!?"

Yeah, maybe...

No comments: